Based in Australia, SUMMIT eXpedition film maker Gavin Gillett takes modified 4x4 vehicles into remote and spectacular places around Australia.
Follow me as I document my journey, prepare my vehicle and leave the comforts of home to explore the remote regions of Australia!
If you see us on our travels around the country stop and say hello!
2018 Film Schedule
HEMA Top 5 Most Remote 4x4 Tracks in Australia Series - FILMING NOW
The Kimberley Series
- Episode released weekly !
Canning Stock Route Series -
- Episode 1 to 8 - OUT NOW - Check them out below
- Intro and Gear video's - OUT NOW
- Episode 1 Burrup Peninsula - OUT NOW
- Episode 2 Fortescue River - OUT NOW
- Episode 3 Pilbara Ghost Towns #1 - Coming Soon ...
- Episode 4 Pilbara Ghost Towns #2
- Episode 5 Pilbara Coast
- Episode 6 Karijini National Park
March - Filmed the South Australian Variety 4WD Challenge
“Our 4WD Challenge is a unique experience and to capture all the different aspects that make it great is a big task. Gavin’s professional approach to our event and his passion of 4WDing certainly came through in his video footage and we are extremely happy with the result. Thank you Gavin and team.”
Variety – the Children’s Charity of South Australia